How Do I Translate My Website?
If you are asking this question, you are definitely in the right place.
Running a successful website is difficult enough, but when you have to get your website translated into a foreign language, or multiple languages you could find yourself in dead end.
Q – How do I translate my website?
Q – Where do I start?
Q – How much will it cost?
Q – Can I do it myself?
Q – How do I find translators?
Q – Can I just use Google?
and about a thousand more questions…
Get all the answers to ALL your translation questions
Here is the secret. I started and ran a very successful translation agency for many years. We started right in the top of the internet bubble when money was flowing like crazy. Internet companies could just throw money at the translation of their site and the problem would solve itself.
The problem is, when the bubble popped, the money dried up.
Then we were stuck with having to get our clients sites translated on a budget, on time, and still maintain the highest level of quality possible. This forced us to have to develop a process that could help any website, into any language, done properly, and within very tight budgets.
Then I left the business.
Now, I took our time-tested methods for website translation and localization, and packaged them into one master plan so you can maximize profits by reaching new customers around the world. By using my system you will:
- Learn our proven system for getting your website translated. No matter how your website was developed, our process will give you the professional, high-quality results you need to translate your website and compete internationally.
- Gain access to the best translators and translation agencies around the world. We have cultivated the best translators and agencies from around the world. More than a decade of experience on who to work with, how to hire them, how to manage them, and how to cultivate a long term global language supplier.
- Cut out middlemen to save time and money. Learn how to translate your website like a professional so that you won’t have to hire a professional and save the estimated 50% in translation costs.
- Get the answers to your technical translation questions. No matter how difficult or complex your website is, the experts within GlobalSiteSecrets are available to answer your questions.
- Manage the entire process to maximize efficiency and stay within budget. Translation and localization can be expensive and easily spin out of control. Having the experience to manage your site languages to get the job done quickly and on time.
You worked hard to get your customers. Don’t miss the opportunity to reach more customers, at a lower cost, and faster than ever.
Five ways GlobalSiteSecrets helps you
- Define your opportunity before you start. Use our experience to evaluate the international opportunity before you.
- Set your budget and know all costs before you start. You get an ‘insiders’ view on how the industry works and how everything is priced. Determine your own fair value.
- Get all the shortcuts and avoid the pitfalls from the start. The translation industry is loaded with lingo and proprietary knowledge. Peek behind the curtain and really understand what you are getting into.
- Learn the methods used to create the ‘perfect storm’ in business. Decrease costs, improve quality, faster results – it can be done with this one single tool.
- Optimize your website management. Learn how to manage your translations into the future; adding and subtracting content, languages, opportunities.
It’s all here: Strategy, contacts, detailed explanations, insider knowledge, and experience.
Everything in one place.
Here’s what GlobalSiteSecrets gives you:
- Current State of Website Translation and Localization
- Organizational Strategy
- Translation Process Overviews
- Translation Memory in Detail
- Free Translation Tools
- Website Inventory Assessments
- Website File Structure
- Translation File Management
- Translation Linking Strategies
- Website Graphic Management
- Website Database Management
- Translating Content Management Systems
- Translating WordPress, Drupal, and Others
- Creating Localization Packages
- Translation Project Analysis
- Translation Cost Management
- Choosing and Hiring Translation Teams
- Translation Project Management
- Translation Project Process
- Translation Quality Assessments
- Translation Website Launch
It is that simple.
So you are asking yourself, How Much?
Well, here is the story.
I am out of the industry. I have moved on to a different industry and no longer work in translation.
But, I have this incredible guide I wrote which can help many, many people.
Believe it or not, I am making it free.
That’s right, free.
Join the site and you have access to everything. No hidden anything. No advertising. No strings.
I simply don’t know what I want to do with this site right now and you will be the beneficiary of it. Maybe one day in the future I will charge for it, but for now, enjoy.
I hope I can help make the internet a little better place.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.